Is it us who control our lives or our subconscious?
Our mind resembles a computer and is split into two: our conscious mind covers 10 percent and the rest, the subconscious covers 90 percent of it. We use our conscious mind when we learn, work, pay attention and trade information. At the same time our subconscious works as though a software that runs in the background without us noticing. With our conscious mind we notice events and situations, use our logic, evaluate analyses, make choices, decisions and act. All behaviour we carry out without thinking fall to the subconscious like the operating system running things in the background.
By Iþýl Gence
You can read the rest of the article on our issue of March

porno izlebrazzers