ITALY WANTS TO REVIVE THE TOURISM SECTOR


19/06/2020




Serhat TUNAR -TDO- The government in Italy, which has become the most spread country in Europe by the world-affecting Coronavirus outbreak, has announced it will provide up to 500 euros in aid to its citizens to boost tourism.

Families with an annual income of less than 40 thousand euros will be able to apply for state aid for their holidays in 2020 under the aid package, which is worth about 2.5 billion euros announced by the Italian government.

The programme, detailed by the Italian tax agency, will provide 150 euros for those living alone, 300 euros for couples and 500 euros for families with children.

Italians who wish to apply for this assistance will not receive the assistance directly. Instead, they will be given an 80 per cent discount on hotels and holiday accommodation within the country. The remaining 20 per cent will be tax deductible.


porno izlebrazzers