IN GERMANY, ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH’S CLERIC’S SEXUAL HARASSMENT AGAINST CHILDREN REVEALED


15/09/2018




Mustafa AY – TDO – 15.09.2018 Between the years of 1946-2014, Roman Catholic Church’s clerics reportedly committed sexual harassment against over 3.600 children. According to German Spiegel News Agency, 1.670 clerics of Roman Catholic Church committed this filthy crime against 3.677 children. According to the reports, 38 percent of clerics faced with legal proceedings like prosecutions, which resulted in minor discipline crimes, but remaining 62 percent haven’t undergone legal proceedings yet. That Spiegel’s news actually belongs to the report that Roman Catholic Church commissioned to reveal misconducts and abuses twitting the church is claimed.


porno izlebrazzers