FOREIGN MINISTERS OF THE SIEGE STATES: NO DIALOGUE WITH QATAR UNTIL ALL OUR DEMANDS HAVE BEEN APPROVED


31/07/2017




By Adel Tayari –TDO- (TUNUSIA) The meeting of the foreign ministers of the countries of the blockade in Manama on Sunday, July 30, refused to enter into dialogue with the State of Qatar unless Doha agreed to the list of demands previously submitted to it. Bahraini Foreign Minister Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa read a statement at the conclusion of the meeting, in which he stressed the readiness of the countries of the blockade to dialogue with Qatar, provided that it responds to the 13 demands submitted to it on June 22, he also stressed the importance of implementing the Riyadh Agreement for 2013 and 2014.

The statement issued by the foreign ministers of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and Egypt said that all measures taken by the countries of the blockade were "sovereign measures against the negative and aggressive policies of the State of Qatar."

On the other hand, Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir expressed his rejection of what he called Qatar's attempt to "politicize” the Pilgrimage, he stressed that Saudi Arabia facilitates and encourages the arrival of all pilgrims to perform rituals, and he said: "Our history is clear in facilitating the arrival of any visitor to the House of God and do not accept any politicization of pilgrimage."

For his part, the UAE Foreign Minister Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan admitted that the Qatari citizen was harmed by the siege imposed by the four countries, and he said that any step taken by the countries of the blockade against Qatar must have a consensus of the four countries.

Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shukri said that Qatar's implementation of the demands "requires the establishment of full mechanisms that the four countries share in determining their details."

The Manama meeting was held amid US demands to accelerate the settlement of the Gulf crisis, and assurances by Doha that it is ready to resolve the dispute based on two principles it should not be based on orders that should be applied without any discussion from Doha:, and should be within the framework of respect for the sovereignty and will of each State.

For reference the foreign ministers of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain held a meeting in Cairo a few weeks ago, has approved the issuing of warnings to Doha without adopting clear steps against it, they then reduced the list of 13 demands to six principles and announced the continuation of measures against Doha since June 5.


porno izlebrazzers