Selin ATAY-TDO- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday accused Iran of carrying out the attack earlier this month on key oil facilities in Saudi Arabia, joining the United States and other European countries.
The leaders of the United Kingdom, France and Germany — who remain parties to the 2015 Iran nuclear deal — joined the United States on Monday and said in a statement that “there is no other plausible explanation” than that “Iran bears responsibility for this attack.”
“Britain, France and Germany have said Iran is responsible for the recent attack on Saudi Arabia,” Netanyahu said in an English-language video message. “Let me say on behalf of Israel, very simply: Iran did it, A to Z.”
Netanyahu issued a statement calling on the international community to support the US president's policies on Iran.
“Israel will know how to defend itself against this type of aggression, and we call on all members of the international community to join President Trump’s effort to increase the pressure on Iran,” Netanyahu added. “That’s the only way to stop Iran’s aggression.”
On the other hand, Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif"It was the most irresponsible statement I have ever seen said.” said as a response to Britain, France and Germany blaming Iran for the attack on Saudi Arabia's oil facilities. “They blame Iran because they couldn't find anyone else to blame," he said.