HAFTAR PREPARES TO ATTACK TRIPOLI


31/05/2017




Adel Tayari -TDO- (TUNUSIA) At the time of the renewed Egyptian aviation on Monday, 29 May bombing of the city of Derna retired Libyan General Khalifa Haftar announced his intention to launch military operations against the military battalions controlling Tripoli, which follow the government of national reconciliation recognized internationally,  Haftar said in a statement that he had instructed all his forces to prepare for the defence of the capital Tripoli in the face of what he called terrorism. The threats come after fighting in Tripoli between forces loyal to the government of the Accord and military battalions, some of which is known as the government of rescue. Earlier, the National Reconciliation Forces of the Royal Council took control of the Tripoli International Airport after the withdrawal of battalions of the Government of Salvation. Haftar said his forces are following with great interest what happened in Tripoli, and that it will stand with the national forces against what he called "militias affiliated with the political Islam of war." The statement revealed the forces of the retired brigade to control the military base Jafra, which is the gateway to the south of Libya.

Airplanes carried out air strikes on the Libyan city of Derna on Monday (May 29th) in apparent continuation of the Egyptian raids on the city which began last week. Egypt carried out Friday and Saturday 26 and 27 May air strikes on the city of Derna, and announced that it destroyed the headquarters of the Shura Council of Mujahideen Derna. Cairo also said the strikes came in response to the killing of 29 Christians in an attack by gunmen on a bus they were traveling in Minya province in Upper Egypt. But the Council of Mujahideen Derna denied the link to the attack, and stressed that the Egyptian bombing did not target any of its headquarters, but hit populated areas and damaged civilian property. It is noteworthy that Egypt supports Haftar, which is fighting armed Islamic groups and military brigades loyal to the government of national accord recognized by the international community. An official from the government of Al-Wefaq confirmed that Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi left the state organization which adopted the Minya operation and carried out the objectives of Haftar in Libya, referring to the existing alliance between the two parties. And he pointed out that the whole world knows that Derna is the one who fought the state of Islamic organization “Daesh” and expelled him after eight months of fighting.


porno izlebrazzers