GERMANY DEPORTS 17 TUNISIAN ASYLUM SEEKERS


08/04/2017




Adel Tayari - TDO –(TUNISIA) After the latest deportation of Tunisian refugees from Germany, a major health disaster in Tunisia, on Wednesday, 5 April 2017, and a plane took off from the Leipzig airport with 17 Tunisian on board the state of Saxony in eastern Germany organized the mass deportation. According to data from the German Interior Ministry, the 17 requests, including nine from Saxony, were rejected, while the remaining deportees came from the states of Baden-Württemberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, Hamburg, Hesse, and Rhineland-Palatinate.

According to the data, 13 Tunisian deportees were delinquents in Germany and were transferred from prison to the plane.

The Interior Minister of Saxony, Marcos Alubic, said the state would continue its approach on the issue of deporting refugees.

It should be noted that the number of Tunisians obliged to leave Germany until the end of last year amounted to about 1500 Tunisian.

In parallel, on April 5, 2017, the German judiciary approved the extradition of a wanted Tunisian on suspicion of plotting to attack the Bardo Museum and the Sousse terrorist operation.

On Sunday, March 12, 2017, German Interior Minister Thomas de Maitserre announced his country's agreement to extradite a Tunisian wanted by the Tunisian authorities on suspicion of involvement in the terrorist attack on the Bardo museum.

The administrative court in Frankfurt said in a communiqué that it had turned down the asylum application filed by a 36-year-old Tunisian man wanted by Tunisian security for terrorism and allowed the German court to extradite the suspect provided that the Tunisian authorities ensure that he is not tortured or sentenced to death. She said that he had arrived in Germany in 2015 as part of the wave of asylum seekers, and was arrested for the first time at Frankfurt airport on 15 August against the backdrop of Tunisia's request for extradition on suspicion of involvement in the attack Bardo.

The prosecutor in Frankfurt said the Tunisian had been arrested for a 2008 sentence in which he was convicted of physical abuse and was detained in preparation for his deportation to Tunisia, but the deportation was not completed because Tunisian authorities did not send the required papers.

The prosecutor explained that he was released in November and has since been under surveillance.

The terrorist attack in Sousse on March 18, 2015, claimed the lives of 21 tourists from Britain, France, Belgium, Poland, Italy, Spain, Colombia, Japan, and Russia after two terrorist elements fired at them.


porno izlebrazzers