News Centre –TDO- Hosted by Japan's Ambassador to Ankara, Akio Miyajima, "Japan Local Project Grant Program Collective Signing Ceremony" was held at the Embassy of Japan Official Residence.
In 2000, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey and the Government of Japan pursuant to the protocol signed between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs basic health, women, basic education Until now, Turkey under the Local Projects Grant Program across 43 projects to approximately 320 million Japanese Yen (approximately 3,193,000 USD) worth of grant aid was provided.
Are accepted to be realized in 2018 and The 5 projects participating in the collective signature ceremony held on 14 March 2018 are:
· Alaçam Women's Vocational Training Center Project
· Disaster Response Facilities Temporary Project in Suluova
· Providing Rehabilitation Center for Children with Disabilities Project
· Mobile Health Vehicle Project in Silifke
· Women's Vocational Training Center Project in Kahta